See all ours achievements here
- Study of the ESOP impact system on producers: Case of ESOP AGOU (TOGO), 2019
- Identification of responsible and sustainable food initiatives (IARD). 2017-2019
- Contribution to developing regional guidelines for the formulation/harmonization of policy and legislative frameworks for apiculture, bee health and pollination services in West Africa, 2015
- Evaluation of socio-economic situation, governance framework, of gender and access to natural resources in the targeted areas of RBT-DM, GIZ, Avril 2015.
- Maize value chain in Togo, PADAT / FIDA 2012.
- Agriculture and HIV/AID, PAES, WAEMU/ADB, 2012
- Preparation of Working Paper on Evidencing and Documenting the Contribution of Successful Maize Farming Systems in Togo to Meeting Food Security Challenges in West Africa, CTOP, 2011.
- Midterm Review of Zanzibar Statistical System Project (ZANSTAT), Zanzibar, Tanzania, ACBF, 2011.
- Contribution to Identification of Investment Opportunities for the Promotion of Pastoral Development in West and Central Africa, African Union / IBAR, October 2011
- Preparation of Institutional Support Project for the Ministry of Cooperation, Development and Land Management of the Republic of Togo, Islamic Development Bank (IDB), 2010.
- Preparation of Lessons Note on Agriculture in Togo, Global Development Network (GDN), 2009.
- Midterm Review of Statistical Capacity Building Project in Central African Republic, ACBF, 2009.
- CAADP Review in West and Central Africa, AU/NEPAD, 2009.
- Preparation of the Project Document for Establishing an Autonomous Capacity Building Center for Development of Togo (CADERDT), 2009.
- Baseline Survey on Corruption in Zimbabwe Funded by the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Based in Harare, Zimbabwe, 2009.
- Preparation of the Sub-Regional Project on the Development and Integration of Inputs and Basic Strategic Food Produce Markets in West Africa, FAO, 2008.
- Preparation of a Concept Note on Statistical Capacity Building on Official Statistics and Statistical Management; the African Development Bank, Tunis, 2008.
- Identification of Sensitive Agricultural, Agro- Processing Products, Industrial and Handicrafts in Togo for Economic Partnership Agreements (EPA) Negotiation Between West Africa and the European Union for ECOWAS/WAEMU, 2008.
- Preparation of the FAO Field Program in West Africa Entitled: “Towards the Preparation of FAO Technical Assistance Program in West Africa”, 2007.
- Study on Exploring the Best Financing Schemes of National Statistics Agencies in Africa, Funded by the Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF), 2007.
- Regional Study “Evaluation of Women Situation in Graduate Degree Training and Research in Economic and Management Science in Francophone West Africa financed by AERC, 2006-2007.
- Inventory of quality products related to origin in West Africa: Case of Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) and Togo, ACP-EU.
- Education Return and Gender in Rural Area in Togo, UNESCO, 2006.
- External Review on WARDA Social Sciences Research Agenda, WARDA, Cotonou, 2006.
- Evaluation of Monitoring & Evaluation Systems of ADB Group Financed Projects in Africa, 2002.
- Finalist in the World Bank « Development Marketplace’, World Bank, Washington D.C., 2001. Evaluation of Credit Program Plus Education in the Central Region (Togo) for PLAN International-Togo, 2001.
- Evaluation of the Means of Living of Rural Communities in the District of East-Mono for PLAN INTERNATIONAL-TOGO, June 2000.
- Regional Study on Human Resource Development (Education and Training, Health and Nutrition) for Poverty Reduction and Household Food Security in Central West Africa, Project Financed by SADAOC, 1998-2003.
- Regional Study on Trade, Infrastructures, Prices and Markets Integration of Agricultural Products in Togo and Between Togo and the Central West Africa, Project Financed by SADAOC, 1998-2003.
- Regional Study on the Prospects of Cassava Production and Export out of Africa in the Central West African Countries, financed by FAO (1999-2000).
- Study on Gender and Economic Reforms in Africa (GERA), Project Financed by Canada, 1998-2000.
- Evaluation of Projects with Problems, Financed by International Funds for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- 1. Education, Health and Food Security in Togo, European University Editions, IBSN; 978-613-1- 52085-3.
- 2. Trade of Food Produces in Togo and in West Africa European University Editions, IBSN ; 978-613-1- 52612-1
- 3. Maize Value Chain in Togo, MAEP/PADAT/IFAD, August 2003
- 4. Impact of HIV/AID on Agricultural Households in West Africa: Case of Benin and Togo, WAEMU/ADB, 2013.
- 5. Inventory of Quality Products Related to Origin in West Africa and Value Increase of Leading Produces: Case of Ivory Coast and Togo, ACP-EU, 2013.
- 6. Identification of Investment Opportunities for the Promotion of Pastoral Development in West and Central Africa, African Union/IBAR, October 2011
- 7. Identification of Successful Positive Experiences Around Familial Exploitations: Case of Maize Production in Togo, CTOP, April 2011
- 8. Elaboration of Orientation and Strategy Document on the Development of Rice Cultivation in Togo, ITRA/Africa-Rice, Mai 2010
- 9. Midterm Review of CAADP, AU/NEPAD, 2009.
Modeling Climate Change and Agricultural Production in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) : in Quest of Statistics. AERC Conference on Climate Change, September 2008
- 10. Education Return and Gender in Rural Area in Togo, UNESCO, 2006.
- 11. Food Production and Environment: An Econometrical Analysis. African Development Review ADB, Vol.16. N°1, London, 2004.
- 12. The Determinants of Health Status in Togo. African Development Review, ADB, Vol.15. N°.2, Abidjan, Ivory Coast, 2003.
- 13. The Impact of Health and Nutrition Policies on Food Production and Security. African Development Review, ADB Vol. 15, N0.1, Abidjan, Ivory Coast, 2003.
- 14. Situation of Education and Training in Togo.
SADAOC/HRD, Lomé, Togo, 2001
- 15. Situation of Health and Nutrition in Togo.
SADAOC/HRD, Lomé, Togo, 2001.
- 16. The Impact of Education on Agricultural Productivity in Togo. SADAOC/HRD, Proceedings of the IAAE Conference, Durban, South Africa, 2003.
- 17. The Impact of Literacy Policies on Food Production and Food Security in Togo: Proceedings of the IAAE Conference, Durban, South Africa, 2003
- 18. The Effects of Trade Liberalization and Exchange Rate Policies on Food Supplies and Prices in Central West African Countries SADAOC/Trade, Lomé, Togo, 2001.
- 19. Coordination of Trade Channels of Food Produce in Togo and Between Togo and Central West African Countries SADAOC/Trade, Lomé, Togo, 2001.
- 20. Trade Marketing Margins an Equity of Food Product in Togo and Between Togo and Central West African Countries SADAOC/Trade, Lomé, Togo, 2001.
- 21. Structures, Transaction Costs and Spatial Market Integration of Food Produces in Togo and Between Togo and Central West African Countries, SADAOC/Trade, Lomé, Togo, 2001.